A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cully White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cully White, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. White has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cully Richard White DO and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cully R. White practice?
- Dr. Cully White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cully White practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurological Surgeons and Milwaukee Surgeons.