inactive

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016
He crippled me and many others. Putting money and not patients health as his top priority.

April 13th, 2016
Left me with chronic leg and foot pain, completely disabled.

March 9th, 2015
My first appt after surgery....I waited 3 hours! My back was so sore when I got done after waiting allvof this time...

February 17th, 2015
Dr White performed a Double Lamenectomy Fusion in 2004 and have never had back pain since. He is an amazing Neurosurgeon. People make mistakes can't condemn him forever. He's has a gift and needs to share it with others that need his help.

January 5th, 2014
Sought five opinions before choosing Dr. White. Biggest mistake I ever made. Staff has an egotistical manner. My back brace was too large, but the staff insisted it was "my size." Later I found out my midsection was too small for the brace. I was fitted by a professional who measured me properly. My surgeon rushed me in on a Sat. Had I known I was to donate two pints of blood "just in case" I would have run for the hills. I have unfortunately had many surgeries in other area and not once was I asked to donate blood for my surgery. There was so much trauma done to my spine in this surgery that I have a permanent condition called Arachnoditis & failed back surgery syndrome. I no longer can walk normally, use a walker when there is no grocery cart to hang onto. My back discs pop and I am in permanent chronic pain....due to the trauma during this surgery. I lost so much blood during this surgery, I needed a transfusion after. My body refused two attempts. I was in a hospital bed at home for eight months. He had NO AFTERCARE PLAN. I had to make suggestions. It has been three years and I am still miserable. Look him up under medical malpractice.... and then run the other way.

November 23rd, 2013
My Life Back
After a car accident, I could hardly hold the weight of my head, or move the right side of my body, life was not worth living. It took all of one year more like three, but with the help and multiple surgery's by Dr. White and his staff. I have ten years and still counting of quality Life back!!!

June 2nd, 2013
I was referred to Dr White by 2 people. I was going for a second opinion. After waiting 2.5 hours already, I was sitting in a waiting room with other people and turns out all appts double booked. I brought all information, x-rays, MRI's, pain management shots.........I'm guessing he didn't have time to look at them. So I did not get a second opinion but I could get another appt. I had already scheduled surgery with my other doctor, and he had nothing available for another month, and I did not want to reschedule the surgery He is suppose to be an awesome doctor. So I would still go to him in the future, but I would suggest a morning appt? Or call to see how far he is behind and reschedule or ......plan on waiting. Might want to take a whole day off work for the appt.

March 25th, 2013
Great Docotor
Dr. White, You are awesome. I am very thankful for all you have done for me. I'd recommend Dr. White to anyone!!!!!!!!

May 20th, 2011
Just over a year ago, I walked into Dr. Whites office with great difficulty. I was in great pain and unable to stand for more than a few minutes at a time due to my spinal stenosis.The surgery completed by Dr. White last May was in my opinion a great success. I am walking much better and can stand straight for long periods of time. I beleive that Dr. White is very gifted and I would highly recomend him to anyone for spinal surgery.

May 7th, 2011
Since I can't give medical advise but can five common sense advise, walk away to a better place. This is not where you want to be. This Dr. Looks so nice and seems so too, but his surgical skill is well, let's say he doesn't have any. Walk away!

March 22nd, 2011
The only guy I would trust
I had a great experience with Doctor White. He was able to do my surgery and have me back on my feet in no time. The wait times can sometimes bo long but it is well worth the wait. He is the best in Milwaukee.

March 15th, 2011
He delayed his flight plans. He seen me even though I was only to see one of his assistants because someone failed to mention this to me. He took time to see me and talk about my issues. He was caring of my problems. He gave me some medication which might provide some help. Three days later one of my issues is better! I will see him again, he was polite and caring. Even though he had a flight to catch. I hope he made it.