Dr. Cuong-Dung Do Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cuong-Dung Do?

May 11th, 2017

I do not recommend this Dr.

I don't have to say much about this Dr. and his office. Other reviews tell us all about him: $$$$. 1. Like other patients, on my first visit with him he told me that I had glaucoma. I just had my checkup with an ophthalmologist and he confirmed that I DO NOT have glaucoma; I do have cataracts. 2. This office always double books or even triple books; the wait-time is about 45 minutes with an appointment. 3. I came in for a checkup, then asked for a prescription for glasses. They told me I had to an extra $40 for this service. What on earth!

May 30th, 2014

Unsympathetic doctor with poor choice of words...

If there were zero or negative stars, I would select that one because he is not considerate of patient's feelings. He shows no sympathy for a patient's well-being and a perfect example is calling my niece "legally blind". He is an ophthalmologist for crying out loud! You do NOT call your patients legally blind. period. Very unprofessional, impatient and unsympathetic. If you have a child and don't want to depress him/her, better see another doctor!

May 3rd, 2012

Professional Courtesy

I came in as a new patient for a vision field test after my regular doctor went on vacation. I had asked about getting an eye-drop prescription after the test while he was at the front desk. He said since he did not examine me that he can't write a prescription. My argument to him was that even though his assistant performed the test but it was under his license. He disagreed, turned around, mumbling something, shook his head and walked away. I have never seen any doctor with such rude and unprofessional attitude like this SOB. He is loosing me, my wife, and her mother as patients. You can bet I'll spread the words.

September 27th, 2017