Dr. Cuong-Dung Do MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

May 30th, 2014
Unsympathetic doctor with poor choice of words...
If there were zero or negative stars, I would select that one because he is not considerate of patient's feelings. He shows no sympathy for a patient's well-being and a perfect example is calling my niece "legally blind". He is an ophthalmologist for crying out loud! You do NOT call your patients legally blind. period. Very unprofessional, impatient and unsympathetic. If you have a child and don't want to depress him/her, better see another doctor!

May 3rd, 2012
Professional Courtesy
I came in as a new patient for a vision field test after my regular doctor went on vacation. I had asked about getting an eye-drop prescription after the test while he was at the front desk. He said since he did not examine me that he can't write a prescription. My argument to him was that even though his assistant performed the test but it was under his license. He disagreed, turned around, mumbling something, shook his head and walked away. I have never seen any doctor with such rude and unprofessional attitude like this SOB. He is loosing me, my wife, and her mother as patients. You can bet I'll spread the words.