A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cuong Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuong Bui MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cuong Bui practice?
- Dr. Cuong Bui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cuong Bui practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.