A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan