A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cuong Nguyen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuong Duy Nguyen MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cuong D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Cuong Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cuong Nguyen practices Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA and Dawsonville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.