A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cuong Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Regional Medical Center
- Psychiatric Pavilion New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuong Van Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cuong V. Le practice?
- Dr. Cuong Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cuong Le practices Family Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Slidell Primary Care Doctors.