A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cuong Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Regional Medical Center
- Psychiatric Pavilion New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuong Van Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cuong V. Le practice?
- Dr. Cuong Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cuong Le practices Family Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Slidell Primary Care Doctors.