A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Regional Medical Center
- Psychiatric Pavilion New Orleans
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Le accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cuong V. Le practice?
Dr. Cuong Le practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Slidell Family Physicians, Slidell Internists, and Slidell Urgent Care Centers.