A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cuong Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cuong Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cuong M. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Cuong Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.