A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collin Vu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Vu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collin Cuong Vu MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Collin C. Vu practice?
- Dr. Collin Vu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Collin Vu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.