A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collin Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Vu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collin Cuong Vu MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Collin C. Vu practice?
- Dr. Collin Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Collin Vu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.