A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collin Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Vu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collin Cuong Vu MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Collin C. Vu practice?
- Dr. Collin Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Collin Vu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.