Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Currin Nichol
Dr. Currin Nichol, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Oakland Park, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Nichol is affiliated with North Ridge Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Currin Nichol has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Currin Nichol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Aldo Guevara Gonzalez
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.08 mi22
Dr. John Crescitelli
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.08 mi21
Dr. Coralee Camargo
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.08 mi9