Dr. Curt Allison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 1st, 2015
I was very impressed with Dr. Allison. He took the time to go over my scans and explain them so I could easily understand. His exam was very thorough. He asked and answered many questions. Will be seeing him again.

June 25th, 2013
Mr
I must have got a different Doctor as my experience was the opposite to the other reports. I saw the Doctor twice and both times he looked after me well. He removed wax from my ears explained that the passage to the inner ear was swollen and that was what caused the loss of hearing that I had. Saw me again ten days later made sure I got a audio test and went through the results with me. I have loss of hearing but at 69 I'am pleased I can hear at all. I might have got them on two good days but I was very pleased with what treatment I received.

April 19th, 2012
Rushed, Snotty
This doctor did not listen, he spoke over me. He had a very rushed and rude attitude as if I was a bug pestering him. He just told me what was wrong didn't get into detail, and then said "Come back to my office when you want tubes here is my card." He actually gave me a business card and then that was it. I didn't have a chance to really get into details about any other options for my condition. F in my book. Seems like he does not care. Could improve by taking more time for patients questions and show a little more compassion instead of handing out business cards like a sales man.

March 24th, 2010
DO NOT WASTE TIME OR MONEY
This doctor is a horrible person. Yelled at me post op after I threw up blood. VERY RUDE AND MEAN. Terrible result on my nose. IT IS MORE CROOKED THAN WHEN I STARTED.

August 21st, 2009
Spend a very short time with me, around 5 minutes. Didn't show interests in listening my questions and didn't explain in detail. Was ready to leave, make me feel rushed...