A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cackovic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cackovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Hospital - Elmer
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Hospital-Newcomb, Vineland
Learn more about Dr. Curt Cackovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curt W. Cackovic practice?
Dr. Curt Cackovic practices Emergency Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Vineland Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kurt Cackovic, Dr. Conrad Cackovic, Dr. Kurtis Cackovic, Dr. Curtis Cackovic