A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Cockings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Cockings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Cockings, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockings graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cockings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cockings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curt W. Cockings practice?
Dr. Curt Cockings practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.