Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3606 21st St
Ste 209
Maxey Park, Lubbock, TX 79410
806-796-1551
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Katrina W on Feb 4th, 2013

My daughter has been seeing doctor cockings since she was first diagnosed with estotropia 4 years ago, we absolutely would recommend him. My daughter has never felt uneasy in his care. There are so many things in his office to keep the children at ease. He is very patient with us and therally explains things to us.

|  Dont judge a book  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

After reading a few reviews posted on random sites for this doctor, my mom, grandma and I took my daughter to him expecting the worst. We got there and I filled out my registration info and went to sit with my family. There is wall magnetic with letters to keep the kids entertained. Another wall is a chalk wall and they provided chalk for the kids to write withI swear we were in there not even 5-10 mins and he called us back. He had us laughing and showed care in what we were telling him. He had a video going for my daughter while we we in the room. He showed us not to judge a book by the cover. WE recommend!!!

|  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Grandaughter 7 years veery crossed and weak right eye told her she was just wanting attention and to go to he mall and look at other people in glasses. If I had been at that visit there would probably not be a dr cockings today. SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PEDI EYE DR.

|  May be smart, but bad bedside!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

He put drops in my chld's eyes with no warning, then chided my child for protesting. He refused to explain ANYTHING to my child, but got flustered when my child didn't respond immediately. Called our child immature for age because he couldn't get immediate results when he ordered him to do something without clarification and the child didn;t understand. We are not isolated in this experience. His manner may be "different", but is completely disrespectful and unacceptable!

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by Sissie Donnell on Nov 6th, 2008

Thorough exam. Good doctor.

|  Smart  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My daughter has ROP so she HAS to see an opthalmologist. This is who sees the NICU babies. I worked with Dr Cockings at the hopital before s...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com