Dr. Curt Comstock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Curt P Comstock is one of the worst doctor I have seen. He entered room after making me wait in exam room for about 45 minutes. He spent only 2 minutes with me. He did not even listen to me and did not took a glance at my knee which had gone under surgery some 40 years ago. Instead he said and I quote him "This is Polio, and we here in USA have Polio vaccination and not such type of case. We are not that good to treat this. If nobody could fix your Knee in last 40 years, even I cannot. You might need a knee brace but I am not a brace guy. I even don't know where you can get knee brace." He then consulted 2 of his assistants and gave some contact info to get brace done. No sympathy towards patients and no listening skills. He is a failed MD Specialist in my eyes. If he reads this review then I would only say "We might have Polio in our country 40 years ago (not anymore), but we have a human doctors who literally CARE and show courtesy towards patients instead of FAKE smiles."

June 16th, 2015
Two Thumbs Up
Dr. Comstock saved my hands. I had a life threatening accident , which resulted in double open bilateral wrist fractures. He was able to repair my wrists. I never thought I would have as much mobility as I have. He is very astute in his diagnosis and is a very good listener. He is happy to discuss planned procedures. His offices are easy to get to. The staff is pleasant. The wait time was within reason. He is very knowledgeable of the most updated procedures available. He is very well informed. He will perform the procedure most suited to your needs.

April 15th, 2013
should not be practicing medicine
upon entering the room he did not introduce himself. He treated me as though I was white trash and therefore stupid. I work in the health field and I know how to read MRI and reports. and I quote him" I dont believe in doing surgery like that get rid of your crutches and deal with it" Never mind my knee is torn up and i cannot weight bear on it..I got the referral to the ortho surgeon and managed to control myself as not to insert my crutch into one of his orificises. He has no bedside manner or any idea how to treat a human being who is not bleeding out so he can show off his trauma skills. One day Dr Comstock you will eat your words :'"just deal with it"! ease of appt didnt have a choice. staff was professional just not him diagnosis was already made as I handed him the MRI disc and report. no bedside manner spent 7 minutes with me i would never follow up with him I arrived early so I was seen on time

January 19th, 2010
He is a crook. All he cares about is charging his patients. Do some research and try asking him questions. He will definitely blaber some nonsense at times.

June 17th, 2009
COMSTOCK YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He ruined my life , he didn't give me any physical therapy after hip replacement .