Dr. Curt Conry MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Kittanning, PA

February 25th, 2017
Worst physician /patient experience I've Ever had.. I'm writing a letter to John Lewis
Dr Comfy is arrogant and rude. He acts indignant if you try to ask a question.I was told at my last visit I better bring a family member with me because" he will be throwing some BIG words around". I have worked as a medical professional for 45 years and I m sure I could follow Conrys elevated verbiage without any problem.

March 11th, 2016
Dr Conry is an awful doctor he discounts all medical pre requisites. He doesn't care what tests and MRIs say he just tells you there's nothing wrong with you and gives you wholelistic treatments. He is supposed to be a medical doctor not an herbalist. His bedside manner is horrible and I left feeling like an idiot.

February 23rd, 2013
After thought
He seemed nice before my surgery and right after when I was still in the hospital. But ever since, it's like he has no time to hear what I feel is wrong and def has no sense of caring. His assistant seems to want to help you but then dr. Conroy comes in and shoots it all down. Time to find another doctor...

March 7th, 2012
He's not even the doctor that did my surgery but I wish he was he cares more about my back surgery then my origanal surgeon ever had... Great Physician and Awesome Staff Keep up the good work....