A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Arnold Cooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curt A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Curt Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Curt Cooper practices Family Medicine near Trinidad, CA.
See Trinidad Family Physicians.