A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Arnold Cooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curt A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Curt Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curt Cooper practices Family Medicine near Trinidad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA.
See Trinidad Primary Care Doctors.