Dr. Curt Coulter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curt Coulter?

June 12th, 2017

Waiting time

Waiting for 1:40 minutes to see a dr. Coulter, when your appointment is at 9:40 is just being rude to his patients. You can plan on a hour wait at least.

August 30th, 2016

very good

very friendly

August 4th, 2015

He never hears me. Been going for 3years tests after test still in chronic pain. Anyone have a name for me? Would love to leave.

June 18th, 2015

I was always pleased with his medical recommendations, and his concerned, respectful manner for both my husband and myself! Doctor Coulter would still be my doctor, but I moved out of state.

January 28th, 2015

Great Doctor, grew up in the area and plans on staying in the area. Best Dr. I've seen in quite a while

January 2nd, 2015

I have never been treated so bad and made to feel worthless in my life! I was and am in need of serious medical attention and was turned away because of a missed appointment that I cancelled, but they have no record that I called. Then I'm told he dose not take my insurance, but obviously he dose because my family member has the same. I always thought that people became Doctors and nurses to help people, make sure to keep them Heathy. I guess not in the case of this office. The sad thing is my whole family goes to a physician in this practice and also have family that are close to Dr Coulter and his family. It will be interesting at the next family gathering and he finds out how rude and unprofessional his staff is!

February 17th, 2013

Use to be a great doctor not so much anymore.....He does not listen....He sat there asking me questions and he was starring at his computer the whole time nodding his head while I answered.....he would then ask me the same questions over and over again because he was not paying attention when I first answered them and if he tried would get the answer wrong!!!! Rushes through appointment to get you out of there.....I first started seeing this doctor a few years ago and my opinion was way different....I actually referred people to him...thinking its time for him to retire.....performance is way down!! So dissapointing.......

August 9th, 2012

Is a Jerk.

Dr. Coulter used to be a good Dr. Something happened a few years, and the only good thing about this Dr. was his Staff. He never gives out referrals, which you need for Blue Cross. He goes against what the Physician Assistants says. He is always looking for the cheap, and quick treatment instead of finding the real problem.

July 12th, 2012

Great doctor.

Of of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very caring, very personable, spends time to hear what you are saying, very very competent.

May 24th, 2012

Most personal Doctor Ive ever known.

Dr Coulter is not only Professional and very Knowledgeable, He is very personal and listens to what is going on in life to help determine a diagnosis. Hope he stays local and keeps his practice. I wouldnt even consider seeing another Practitioner.

April 19th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Coulters for 11 years. Until recently (past year or two) he was a great doctor very caring and do as much as possible for his patients. Now, it is time to find another doctor since he wont listen to the problem, never calls with test results, and never knows the results or if you had tests when you inquire. It is hard to see him and I usually settle for an appointment with someone else in the office. If you are a person that needs help with once in awhile problems like colds, broken bones, etc... then he is a good doctor. If you have ongoing problems with high blood pressure, weight, fatique, choestoral, and ect... then not recommended. Poor beside manner and wont listen to the problem...

April 19th, 2011

Not Satisfied

He does not listen, and will argue with the patient. He will get stuck on one cause of a problem and/or one form of treatment, and blames the patient if there is a poor outcome ("You're not trying hard enough"). The office staff are pleasant to deal with, but I'm thinking it's time for a change. It's MY health.