Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curt Hofer
Dr. Curt Hofer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, IL, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hofer is affiliated with HSHS Holy Family Hospital in Greenville and Maine General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Curt Hofer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Curt Hofer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, IL.
Dr. David Gill
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Greenville, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Jae Yang
Greenville, IL 0 mi44
Dr. Laeeq Shamsuddin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Greenville, IL 0 mi16