A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt D Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curt D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Curt Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Curt Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Orthopedic Surgeons.