Dr. Curt Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curt Miller?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Curt Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015

Really good doc & practice

Dr. Miller is a very very good doctor. He has a GREAT bedside manner, the staff are very kind and are attentive to your needs. He has addressed issues prior doctor would not. We are very pleased!!!

October 15th, 2015

Awesome Doc!

Both elbows repaired. This doc is absolutely the best. My only complaint is wait times both in the lobby and in the patient room. It's probably because he is just that good.

May 2nd, 2012

In addition to working at his legitimate practice, this doctor moonlights as an IME doctor. In short he is paid big bucks to help insurance companys stop paying for injured accident victim's medical treatment by providing bias reports to the insurance company dening any injury. With his help insurance companys can stop paying on you PIP coverage that you pay for and further injury the patient by prevent much needed treatment. He also exams patiants outside his speciality, putting the patient in further danger. If you are forced to go to this doctor by your insurance company get a lawyer because he will lie!

March 13th, 2012

tkr in feb 2011

I DID WELL LOVE DR MILLER WILL SEE HIM AGAIN FOIR RTK.

February 19th, 2012

A #1 DOC

Dr. Miller makes me feel like he is concerned about me. He's like a friend and not just a doctor.

February 4th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor Compassionate & Kind

He is a wonderful doctor kind, compassionate and understanding always willing to listen to you and give you good advice

January 9th, 2012

Has treated me and members of my family all with excellent results. Have recomended To several friends. They have been equally well pleased.

December 13th, 2011

I'm a 88 year old male, and have had two hips, and two knees replaced within about the past three or four years by Curt D. Miller, M.D. located at The Marple Commons 2004 Sproul Road, 1st Floor Broomall, PA 19008 All of my total replacement. have turned out very, very excellent which has made me very, very happy to recommend anyone for surgery by Dr. Miller :)

December 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Miller since the early 90's. He has scoped 2 knees and I just had my 2nd hip replaced. He is professional, capable, and extremely personable. I have had shorter rehab times than friends who have had the same procedures with other doctors. Waiting-room time is definitely too long, but he is worth the wait! Wouldn't go to anyone else for my orthopedic problems!

November 23rd, 2011

You deffinitely have to wait to be seen, but everything is always taken care of. The mds and staff extremly confident with your course of treatment. I have 3 boys I have spent a lot of time there. I always leave there with the problem fixed. The women that does the xrays in my opinion is the most professional person I have ever met. Each md has someone with him or her at all times they work so well together. Matt is wonderful with children. Lastley ,have been going there for years and the same staff is always there, that says alot.

November 21st, 2011

registered nurse

Dr. Miller has treated my children, family as well as myself. He has only ever been professional, knowledge and caring in the practice of orthopedics. He was prompt in returning phone messages and I never had any trouble reaching him even on weekends. Someone from his staff was always available to return calls.

May 18th, 2010

Horrible Surgical experience and patient care

Dr. Miller performed a so-called simple laterla meniscus repair on my knee with an estimated 2-3 day recovery time. Two weeks later, I'm still in bed with excruciating calf pain. Now to discover I have a muscle tear - perhaps an error during surgery. All the while Dr. Miller has been baffled by my symptoms, never available to speak to me especially over the weekend, and after waiting an hour and 10 mins in their office, he was rude, ignorant and abrupt to myself and my wife. I'll be going for a second opinion and seeking legal advice. My advice to all - look for a more professional and qualified orthopedic!!!