A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Pinchuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Pinchuck is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Pinchuck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinchuck graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pinchuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinchuck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curt P. Pinchuck practice?
Dr. Curt Pinchuck practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Psychiatrists.