A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Pinchuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Pinchuck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinchuck
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinchuck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Pinchuck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinchuck graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pinchuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Paul Pinchuck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Curt P. Pinchuck practice?
- Dr. Curt Pinchuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Curt Pinchuck practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Psychiatrists and Clifton Addiction Specialists.