A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Pinchuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Pinchuck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinchuck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Pinchuck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinchuck graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pinchuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Paul Pinchuck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Curt P. Pinchuck practice?
- Dr. Curt Pinchuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Curt Pinchuck practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Psychiatrists and Clifton Addiction Specialists.