The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curt Rausch
Dr. Curt Rausch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deland, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Rausch is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Florida Hospital Deland and Florida Hospital Orlando. He speaks English.
Dr. Curt Rausch has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Curt Rausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deland, FL.
Dr. Bharatkuma Patel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Deland, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Peter Selassie
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Deland, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Reginald Schutt-Aine
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Deland, FL 0 mi34