A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Samlaska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Samlaska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Samlaska, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Samlaska graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Samlaska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Paul Samlaska MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curt P. Samlaska practice?
- Dr. Curt Samlaska has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curt Samlaska practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Dermatologists and Henderson Internists.