Dr. Curt Schubert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curt Schubert?

August 19th, 2015

Good Service

May 19th, 2014

Unfortunately lost trust due to lack of follow up after test results came back. I had to call 4 to 5 times to be able to get results. Finally got a call back from him while he was on his cell phone traveling and he couldn't give proper answers because my records weren't in front of him. He was then short with me because he had to do something else. So if you have tests done be sure to check the online portal for results and be sure to do a follow up. I will have to consider whether or not I will return.

July 9th, 2013

Great office

Today I saw Dr.Schubert for my two year old. My regular Dr. Kuhn was ou today but Dr. Schubert was very kind and eased my concern about the terrible boo boo my son had after his thumb was pinched in the door two weeks prior. I was concerned it was not getting better; although the fingernail looked terrible to me he reassured me it was healing and gave me a list of things to watch for if any changes occur. He noted to call immediately if I have any more questions, he was great and I feel much better about the healing process now for my son.

February 4th, 2013

Mrs. J

What a down to earth Dr. and very thorough!!!! We recomend him to anyone!

September 10th, 2012

Exceptional Physician!!

Extremely caring and down to earth, really spent time with me....very personable. I would recommend Dr. Schubert to anyone. EXCELLENT!!

July 2nd, 2012

Yes, someone said great doctor! I Totally agree!!! Easy to talk to, he's not phoney!Problem is there seems to be a break down in communication between the staff and the doctor.. Been waiting for more than a week for a return call. Never had this problem before...

August 23rd, 2011

Great Dr. Horrible support staff

When you are finally able to get past the horrible front office staff the Dr. and nurses are wonderful

April 18th, 2011

Highly recommend!

I thought he was great! I was very pleased with him, his personality, his patients with my 2 1/2 year old and just how well he explained things to me so I understood everything. He was a very nice doctor, didn't rush us, made a game out of everything as he told my son what he was going to do and what he wanted him to do. I would recommend him to my family, friends and complete strangers! Very normal down to earth person!

March 3rd, 2010