A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Stankovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Stankovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Stankovic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankovic graduated from UNIBE Iberoamerican University.
Dr. Stankovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Stankovic MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curt Stankovic practice?
- Dr. Curt Stankovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curt Stankovic practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.