A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Watkins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Maxwell Watkins MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Curt M. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Curt Watkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curt Watkins practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Dover, DE.
See Milford Allergists and Milford Pediatricians.