A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curt Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curt Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curt Watkins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curt Maxwell Watkins MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Curt M. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Curt Watkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curt Watkins practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Dover, DE.
See Milford Allergists and Milford Pediatricians.