A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtin Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtin Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtin Kelley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtin Gregg Kelley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtin G. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Curtin Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtin Kelley practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.