A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtin Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtin Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtin Kelley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtin Gregg Kelley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtin G. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Curtin Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtin Kelley practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.