A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtin Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtin Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtin Kelley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtin G. Kelley practice?
Dr. Curtin Kelley practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.