A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Bush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Anderson Bush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Bush practice?
- Dr. Curtis Bush has 1 office location.
- Dr. Curtis Bush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .