A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Bush is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Anderson Bush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Bush practice?
- Dr. Curtis Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Bush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.