The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Adolphson
Dr. Curtis Adolphson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Adolphson is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center, Tampa General Healthplan and Saint Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Adolphson has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Curtis Adolphson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Jack Parrino
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Pedro Troya
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.05 mi13
Dr. Philip Atigre
Tampa, FL 0.05 mi21