Dr. Curtis Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Allen?

November 27th, 2015

Treats veterans like crap

Dr. Allen is the worst Doctor we have ever seen. Why did VA hire this quack? My husband and I were given him after our regular doctor of over 10 years transferred to another facility. I had to call the PA pharmacy 4 times one month bc he didn't order all my meds. Now he refuses to renew any meds for my 100% disabled husband. In the last two years, both my parents and 27 year old son have passed away suddenly. He doesn't care. He's arrogant and thinks he's God, playing with people's lives. We both have a lot of medical problems and unfortunately need pain medication.

September 23rd, 2015

A very 'pleasant' doctor! He listened to me and we discussed a health 'game plan'. Finally, a doctor that got me on the road to good health...

December 6th, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Allen at VA clinic

He really did listen, he came up with several ideas that I had heard about; he will consult my heart doctor, and I felt he really did care, plus he is trying to help me. I feel confident.

July 19th, 2012

Prison doctor

This guy is a real piece of work! I'm surprised he doesn't have malpractice suit yet. No bedside manner, doesn't care, horrible attitude, doesn't spend time, very smug and arrogant. Doesn't listen to you, just overall awful experience ...nightmare...etc, but I guess that's what they teach at a one star medical school.

February 5th, 2012

Prompt Care - clinic

My wife had a very serious migraine. Dr Allen was on duty and promptly saw my wife. His diagnosis was accurate. He talked to my wife's cardiologist, and set a "squeeze in" appointment for the next day.

November 22nd, 2016