Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Appel
Dr. Curtis Appel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarsdale, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Appel is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Wakefield Hospital and Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A. Einstein College. Dr. Appel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Appel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Curtis Appel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.
Dr. Robert Hirsh
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scarsdale, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Monica Foreman-Hyacinthe
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Scarsdale, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Nancy Kirshenbaum
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scarsdale, NY 0 mi35