A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakal
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bakal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Bakal, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Bakal MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Bakal practice?
- Dr. Curtis Bakal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Bakal practices Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists and Brooklyn Preventive Medicine Specialists.