A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Bakal, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- St. Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bakal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan