A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Bakal, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Bakal MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Bakal practice?
- Dr. Curtis Bakal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Bakal practices Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Burlington Radiologists and Burlington Preventive Medicine Specialists.