Dr. Curtis Bazemore Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Bazemore Jr?

June 8th, 2016

Easy to get appointment but its like in and out - rush rush rush.. they are all very nice but there is not much interaction or questions from the DR - he just wants to take care of what you are complaining about at the time - Still Overall its a decent place

August 17th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Bazmore is an excellent Dr, who saved my life.I want to thank Dr.Bazmore again for his professionalism and care.

July 29th, 2015

rude, confrontational and incompetent.

First Dr. Bazemores office staff are the most unprofessional people in any industry that I have ever come across and this is consistent on each visit. They constantly try to overcharge you, and accuse you of not paying previous co pays. They also bill my insurance to the tune of at least $500.00. This is for just seeing the dr, no labs, imaging, nothing! Dr. Bazemore seems either really incompetent or that he just doesn't care. You voice common health concerns and he will say okay, I'll get you a referral for another dr. And that is the only health care he will give you besides refilling your regular prescriptions. The medical assistants , are the only ones who care, are friendly and do not berate you or accuse you of owing them money. I switched Drs two months ago and is so nice to not have to dread the treatment you will receive.

February 25th, 2015

worst doctor

Worst doctor I've ever been to don't go to him

January 15th, 2015

Great clinic

Very friendly and prompt. Appointment within a few days for primary care stuff. Urgent care available.

December 9th, 2014

Patient

It is a blessing to have found a wonderful physician, such as Curtis Bazemore, MD. His staff and he help make my doctor's visits quite pleasant. I appreciate his kind demeanor, but more importantly, his high level of experience and expertise. His explanations, coupled with his excellent bedside manner help me understand my diagnoses with confidence. His staff and he are much appreciated. Thank you very much!

July 26th, 2014

FUN TO BE SICK

THE STAFF, AND DR BAZEMORE MAKE THE HEALING START THE MOMENT YOU WALK IN THE DOOR. SUPER PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, VERY UNDERSTANDING. YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS WITHOUT BEING SCARED. ABOVE ALL YOU WILL GET ANSWERS THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. NOT A STUFFED SHIRT, A REAL PEOPLE DOCTOR, AND STAFF. MORE LIKE FAMILY THAN BEING IN A PROCESSING CENTER. THUS WHILE NO ONE LIKES TO BE SICK THEY PUT YOU AT EASE AND MAKE IT FUN. FEEL THE LOVE.

March 28th, 2014

My Experience - Excellent Doctor

By a happy accident I saw Dr. Bazemore for the first time today (I thought I was going to an Urgent Care Center). Encompass Care was able to accommodate me without a long wait. I found both the staff and Dr. Bazemore to be friendly and Dr. Bazemore was wonderful. After having severe muscle spasms in my neck and back for over a week, he treated me with a few trigger shots and within an hour my spasms were gone. I can only rate on my visit today, but I found him knowledgeable and will not hesitate to use him again.

March 21st, 2014

Billing / Sales

Wow, this staff is amazingly friendly. I always feel so comfortable to be myself and truly tell all my syptoms with not feeling insecure in any way. Dr. Bazemore is a great listener. I seem to cut him off often when he's talking to me, but he waits patiently and then picks up where he left off. I have been to this office almost a dozen times and have had a GREAT experience each time. -- I've referred a friend and a co-worker and both were very happy with the referral and will be going back for further medical needs. Very relaxed environent. Very friendly environment. Great staff! Great doctor!! Love love Encompass Care! I would recomment any one to check them out and see for yourselves.

May 13th, 2013

(Copied from a review I posted on another site about the same visit.) I decided to see Dr. Bazemore (even after seeing the previous less-than-positive reviews on here) because I was looking for a more personal experience than I was getting with my previous doctor, and the most recent complaints were from 2 years ago. I am so glad I gave him a chance. I am very pleased with the professionalism and attention to care that I got during my visit. Dr. Bazemore took time with me, asking me what issues I need him to address and getting to know me as a new patient. I am considering a medication switch and he was interested in seeing me in a few weeks (after adjusting my current meds) to get to know me as his patient better before just randomly changing things. I am able to see all my patient info online, and schedule appointments/check in online as well. I don't know what happened in the past, but I strongly recommend giving Dr. Bazemore a chance. By far the best experience with a doctor's office/doctor I've had in AGES.

August 20th, 2010

What Happened to Dr. Curtis Bazemore?

I attempted to call to make my usual 4 month appointment when I discovered the phone number dis-connected. His office on Ann Road is closed down without explanation. Where did my medical records go? Where did Dr. Bazemore go? I was his patient and did not receive the decency of a phone call of a letter with an acceptable explanation of why the office was closing. If nothing more, at least give us fair notice, to allow us to chose another Physician. I am baffled and concerned about my medical information and it's whereabouts.

April 7th, 2010

missing

great Dr. just get busy signal cant make appointment. for med renewal