Dr. Curtis Bernsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Bernsley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

Great doctor , not so greatof office staff

Dr Bernsley is great but a few of his nurses are careless and have a do not care attitude . She kept mis pronouncing my name and heard her making fun of my name when she thought I was not listening

January 7th, 2016

VP of Sales

Dr. Bernsley is the greatest ! There is nobody in his league ! Going to an appointment usually I'm anxious , BUT not with Dr Bernsley . He is calm cool and collected. He makes you feel better immediately and I refer All friends and colleagues to try and see him. There is Nobody I trust especially in his field like Dr. Bernsley. With a town full of Good Doctors, this man is hands down the best. ! His staff is beyond amazing which also makes this visit less anxious and even a relaxed atmosphere ! There is nobody but Dr Bernsley to trust with this type of medical checks ! He's simply the best. Thanks Stephen. Bedside manner Unmatched. The best.

March 2nd, 2015

He is the best

February 9th, 2015

bladder cancer patient

After my PCP missed the mark sending me everywhere for teststests & other doctors I finally went to Dr bernsley. He was beyond accurate in diagnosing my issues. I trust him with my life...he's intellegient... Forthright... And great bedside manner. I highly recommend him & his wonderful staff. He saved my life.

January 10th, 2015

Bossy secretary

July 1st, 2014

maybe saved my life

I went to him for one problem, but because he was so careful he discovered I had early stage bladder cancer which because it was discovered very early was treatable.

December 21st, 2013

Wonderful doctor,

It just take a few minutes to feel comfortable with Dr Bernsley, he is very caring and stands out from the rest ..Kind, patient and friendly and of course he knows what he is doing...thumbs up!

December 11th, 2013

TAKES THE TIME TO CARE

In this age of 'factory medicine', whereby doctors try to cram in the most patients and spend as little time as they can with patients, Dr. Bernsley takes the time to talk and explain your condition and options for treatment. He has a very easy going manner and empathy and you feel that he does really care aboutyou.

September 30th, 2013

Easy to talk to

I have been a patient of Dr. Bernsley's for 2 years. He is an excellent doctor, recommended by many of the other doctors in the area. Dr. Bernsley also has a friendly easy going manner, explains everything in detail and is happy to answer questions.

August 21st, 2013

Best doctor

I was dealing with severe pain for over a year. Dr. Bernsley and his staff went above and beyond to help me get proper treatment and later surgery. It is rare to find a doctor that cares about their patients, I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

June 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Bernsley is an amazing doctor. He addressed all my issues on the first visit, did numerous tests that were needed on that same visit. Then he ordered another test just to make me feel that all things had been fully tested and we were getting the correct diagnosis. He was caring and very professional. I would highly recommend him.

February 17th, 2013

Very positive experience

I just wanted to go on this site and say that all the previous reviews are accurate. Dr. Bernsley is a very good doctor. He took his time and answered all my questions. I had back pain and he did an ultrasound test in his office and gave me the results immediately. Also told me how I could look into my problem further. Very pleased with him and his office. Will definitely go back if I have any more problems