A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Birchall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Birchall is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Birchall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchall graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Birchall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Lee Birchall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Birchall practice?
- Dr. Curtis Birchall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Birchall practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Independence, OH.
See Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians.