A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Bowman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Eugene Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Curtis Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Bowman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Cardiologists.