A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Bowman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Eugene Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Curtis Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Bowman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Cardiologists.