Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 3rd, 2016

oh man, I love Dr Bowman. He is thorough and explains things to me in a way I can understand. I also never feel rushed. been with him about 20 years and I am dreading the day he retires.......

by James Z. on Apr 17th, 2015

excellant cardiologost, i been a patient for years.

by Patrick Taylor on Mar 20th, 2015

Dr Bowman is the best doctor I have ever seen.

Dr Boweman show details Dr Boweman
by Ken H on Mar 18th, 2015

I saw Dr Boweman because a surgical procedure I was having required a cardio sign off and I could not possibly have liked him more. He was very thorough, asked a lot of probing questions then reprimanded me for not having my list of current meds and dosages at my fingertips. (in a very funny and non judgmental and way) My appointment ended with... Do you have any more questions? No Do you have any jokes? Laughing... no Then why are you still in my office? LOL... I left very satisfied and highly amused. I highly recommend Dr Boweman. Hopefully your experience with him will be as awesome as mine was.

best doctor show details best doctor
Sep 10th, 2012

I have been with this doctor for over 17 years and about 12 years ago I moved about an hour away but will not change doctors. He is the most compassionate doctor who truly cares about his patients. All the doctors here are wonderful for I have dealt with all of them at one time. I have many health problems and it is thanks to him I'm still here.

Dr. Bowman show details Dr. Bowman
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Bowman has been my physician for over 30 years. He is caring, compassionate and kind. He is an excellent diagnostician. I am thankful to have him as my physician.