A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Burnett, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Burnett MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Burnett practice?
- Dr. Curtis Burnett has 1 office location.
- Dr. Curtis Burnett practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Burien, WA.