Learn more about Dr. Curtis Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Burnett, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis Burnett practice?
Dr. Curtis Burnett practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.