A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Burnett, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Burnett MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Burnett practice?
- Dr. Curtis Burnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Burnett practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Burien, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tukwila, WA.