A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Burton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Dale Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Burton practice?
- Dr. Curtis Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Orthopedic Surgeons.