A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Burton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Burton practice?
Dr. Curtis Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Surgeons.