A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Burton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Dale Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Burton practice?
- Dr. Curtis Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Surgeons.