A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Brown, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis C Brown MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Curtis Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Brown practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.