A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Carothers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carothers
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carothers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Carothers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Carothers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Jay Carothers MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Curtis Carothers has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Carothers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.