A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Carothers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Carothers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Jay Carothers MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Curtis Carothers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Carothers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.