A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carothers
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carothers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Carothers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Carothers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Jay Carothers MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Curtis Carothers has 8 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Carothers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.