Dr. Curtis Caughey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Caughey?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 14th, 2012

Physician with No Skill! Could not put stitiches in!!!

I brought my daughter tot he Urgent Care for a laceration on her forehead. As a provider myself I would of put the stitiches in had I had the equipment! This physician provided no physical exam simply came in tried to pinch her would together and said " I am not comfortable putting stitches in her as we don't have a plastics tray." What a joke..there is no plastics tray! You use 6.0 suture and stitch! He is lazy!!! We waited over 1 hour, during this hour I observed him the entire time as I had my door open and her sat across the hall on a computer not moving! Since when do patients come last? If this was a true emergency physician or nurse practitioner or PA , the stitches would of been done. In fact we took her to Bluffton ER where the staff and physician laughed that St. Rita's Urgent Care could not do simple stitches! We will NEVER use this service again!

May 6th, 2016