Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Clogston
Dr. Curtis Clogston, MD, JD is a Doctor primarily located in San Marcos, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Clogston is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, Brackenridge Hospital and Seton Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Clogston has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Curtis Clogston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.
Dr. Charles Anderson
San Marcos, TX 0.04 mi44
Dr. Mark Robbins
Family Medicine, Adult Care, Emergency Medicine
San Marcos, TX 0.38 mi32
Dr. Jenifer Donnell Kowalik
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Marcos, TX 0.39 mi19