A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Coggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Coggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coggins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coggins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Michael Coggins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Curtis M. Coggins practice?
- Dr. Curtis Coggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Coggins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sand Springs, OK.
See Sand Springs Family Physicians and Sand Springs Primary Care Doctors.