A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Cook is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Cook, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Ray Cook MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis R. Cook practice?
- Dr. Curtis Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Cook practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.