A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Cook, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis R. Cook practice?
Dr. Curtis Cook practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.