A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Crane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Crane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital and University Health C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Crane MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Crane practice?
- Dr. Curtis Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Crane practices Urology near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Urologists.