A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Crane is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Crane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis N Crane MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis N. Crane practice?
- Dr. Curtis Crane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Crane practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Detroit Urologists.