Dr. Curtis Crimmins MD Patient Reviews

January 30th, 2017
excellent doctor!

August 18th, 2015
Drive-thru, incompetent, medical care
On my first visit, as I was filling out the new patient forms, his staffer told me : "Dr. Crimmins has to be in surgery in 15 minutes". Teriffic!!! So what does Crimmins do? Doesn't even take an x-ray, wiggles my thumb for about 10 seconds, tells me how he has done "a thousand of these", gives me a cortisone shot, and sends me on my way. He also seemed to doubt the severity of my injury (a metal bar striking the back base of my thumb at work). When I go to see him the next time, all of a sudden, it's no longer covered by workers comp. BTW, I did not miss one day of work because of this injury, worked with hand pain the whole time, and to this day still have pain. On that second, and last, visit, which I wound up paying for, he tells me I have some type of "degenerative condition" in my hand. (Which seems to be the only place on my body where I have this...right where the trauma happened!) He also talks in medical language that, unless you went to medical school, you can not understand. I think this is by design. If two years later you still want pain in your hand, Dr. Crimmins is the doctor for you.

May 19th, 2015
The Best of Hand Surgeons
He is a very experienced doctor. I have seen him a number of times. He is the best!

February 16th, 2015
Dr. Crimmins is a excellent doctor. So nice patient and courteous as well as his staff. Very Prompt and on schedule

November 10th, 2012
my family doctor wanted me to see a hand specialist because of my deformed swollen and painful finger due to osteoarthritis. He would not even look at my finger and told me to see a rheumatolist. He was very rude and could have at least looked at my finger. The finger has gotten worse and I will have to see another hand specialist.

October 13th, 2011
HORRIBLE
Dr crimmons seemed uptight,uncaring and doubtful about my wrist injurys from the start.after the mri had showed de quarvains tendonitis and carpal tunnel in both wrists he finally seemed to offer help.but my wrists arent better yet and according to him"hundreds of patients get better faster then me"..this IS NOT the kind OF ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR..I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND DR CRIMMONS TO ANYONE!

October 28th, 2009
I just had my surgery with Dr Crimmins and I am so happy with his work and his bedside manner. I was being tossed around in the HMO rat race being told it was all in my head with no tests being done. I decided to use Dr Crimmins for a second opinion because he had worked on my arm and hands 10 yrs ago. Within one month he had me diagnosed and in to get the problem corrected and I am finally on the road to recovery after 10 months of pain.

March 15th, 2017