Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

May 6th, 2014

Margaret, his "personal" secretary, is domineering and controlling. She will interrogate you and be very abusive if you want to leave a message for him. In addition, he is arrogant and has a serious God complex without any basis whatsoever. During my mom's last appointment, he had a female staff (not a nurse) in the room watching him the entire time, which made my mom feel horribly uncomfortable. We question if there isn't something going on with he and female staff... The receptionists get extremely offensive if you ask to leave a message for him and Margaret will call you back and yell at you. He will basically do surgery on you and dump you if you don't have decent insurance. He did surgery on my mom and she needed follow-up care because her wrist looked blue and enlarged and he wanted to just pass her on to a rheumatologist. He was snide and condescending. As long as you have excellent insurance and are part of the rich social elite...you will have no trouble.

Nov 10th, 2012

my family doctor wanted me to see a hand specialist because of my deformed swollen and painful finger due to osteoarthritis. He would not even look at my finger and told me to see a rheumatolist. He was very rude and could have at least looked at my finger. The finger has gotten worse and I will have to see another hand specialist.

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr crimmons seemed uptight,uncaring and doubtful about my wrist injurys from the start.after the mri had showed de quarvains tendonitis and carpal tunnel in both wrists he finally seemed to offer help.but my wrists arent better yet and according to him"hundreds of patients get better faster then me"..this IS NOT the kind OF ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR..I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND DR CRIMMONS TO ANYONE!

Oct 28th, 2009

I just had my surgery with Dr Crimmins and I am so happy with his work and his bedside manner. I was being tossed around in the HMO rat race being told it was all in my head with no tests being done. I decided to use Dr Crimmins for a second opinion because he had worked on my arm and hands 10 yrs ago. Within one month he had me diagnosed and in to get the problem corrected and I am finally on the road to recovery after 10 months of pain.