A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Crylen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Crylen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Crylen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Crylen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Crylen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Urological Society
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crylen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Crylen practice?
Dr. Curtis Crylen practices Urology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Loveland Urologists.