A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Crylen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Crylen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Crylen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Crylen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Crylen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Urological Society
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Edward Crylen MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Crylen practice?
- Dr. Curtis Crylen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Crylen practices Urology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Loveland Urologists.