A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Cummings, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Elliott Cummings MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Curtis Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.