Dr. Curtis Elliott Cummings MD and MPH is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Cummings, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Asbestos, Radiation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Cummings practice?
Dr. Curtis Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Curt Cummings, Dr. Kurtis Cummings