A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Cummings, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Cummings practice?
Dr. Curtis Cummings practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.