A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Johnson, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Johnson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Delon Johnson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Johnson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Johnson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Independence Anesthesiologists and Independence Pain Management Doctors.